Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cross train


It is 32 degrees with the wind chill (I can't figure out how to insert the degree sign :( ) but it isn't too cold so I went for a bicycle ride. My wife got me a pair of Manzella running gloves with the nylon over mitt for Christmas and these worked great to keep my hands warm. I am wearing these in the picture at the top of my blog. I still have an on and off again pain in my right heel so I am not running any more than the half marathon plan calls for. Today I might also do my non-running day exercises because I am attending a professional buyers diner meeting tomorrow after work which is when I normally would do that routine.


Here is a picture of my dog, Reba, after going for a walk in a recent snowstorm, she just turned 13 years old!

2 comments:

  1. Great dog, we miss our lab mix. I'll have to look into those gloves, I've been searching for the right solution.

    Re: your comment about Herbert's, it's a 7.1 mile run in the Parkway, frequently diverting from the main loop into sections of single track. It also features a stream crossing!

    You can read my experience here:

    http://www.sub305k.blogspot.com/2009/07/herbert-long-version.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! Love the labs :) They sure keep it intersting.

    ReplyDelete